Yes! And... Collaborative Arts invites you to celebrate an amazing 2021 with us! As we raise a glass to a great year of discovery, creativity and perseverance, we look ahead to 2022 and the many children and youth we will serve in our programs. So join us for a wonderful evening and toast to the future!
This year we are planning both online and in-person events!
Sunday, November 28th thru Saturday, December 4th
The Auction website is LIVE now for you to preview items! Click here to check it out. New items are being added daily!
Saturday December 4th at 6:00pm
at Yes! And... Headquarters- 21 W. Washington Lane Phila, PA 19144
The in-person event will be subject to local guidelines regarding Covid-19 safety.
We are so thankful to the many organizations, businesses and individuals that donate their items each year. If you would like to donate an item, service, vacation, artwork, etc., please submit your item on our online auction site.
Calling all businesses! Supporting through sponsorship shows your commiment to providing youth in the Northwest Philadeplhia area with high-quality youth arts and empowerment programming. Sponsorship options are listed below! Contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your sponsorship or complete the sponsorship form on the online auction site.
All proceeds from this event benefit the children served by Yes! And...Collaborative Arts programming.
A small sample of last years auction items. We will be posting this year's items soon and make sure you check out our #auctionitemoftheday below or on Facebook!
• 3 nights stay at the Poconos
• 3 nights stay at a NYC Penthouse aparmtent through Hostelling International
• Handcrafted items like: wooden bowls, vintage tin jewelry, antique sari tapestry and many more!
• Artwork from area artists
• Philadelphia Folk Fest Digital Tickets
• Experiences from: Longwood Gardens, Philadelphia's Magic Gardens, The Cliffs at Callowhill and many more!
• Local restaurant certificates
• and many more!#auctionitemoftheday posts on Instagram
If you are unable to attend our auction, please consider a donation instead!
Yes! And... Collaborative Arts is a 501(c)(3) organization, so your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law!